Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yellow...

I have a dilemma of the nicest kind.  After my trip to Bali and camping trip to 80 Mile in July I may have decided to give alcohol a miss for a couple of months.  Don't get me wrong - generally one or two drinks is my limit anyway.  However, recently I may have overindulged to the point that my liver and my mind were in total accord that a bit of a dry out would be ideal.

But I have just finished my forth book and now I am wondering how I am going to celebrate and 'launch' Yellow without my usual glass of champers.  It doesn't seem right not to mark the occasion somehow and having a bubble bath or something equally girly isn't going to cut it. 

Oops - wait!  If I can't have champers maybe I'll turn to my other great loves - coffee and chocolate!!  I can have a morning tea launch with some really good coffee and lovely chocolate.  Excited now and must go and source some supplies...





No comments:

Post a Comment